Real Estate Investments
Real Estate Requires Extensive Planning
Especially in this turbulent market, investing in real estate requires extensive planning and discussion about future goals and objectives, so that investments can be structured properly today. Understanding the critical components of investing, such as tax-free exchanges and cost segregation, can be the difference between investment success and failure.
Structure the Entity and Deal Right the First Time
BJM provides the expertise and practical advice you need to develop entities and partnerships, then acquire and operate your real estate assets. Let the team at BJM help you determine when to purchase, when to sell and when to take losses or gains.
We offer a full spectrum of accounting, tax and general advisory services for real estate investors and investments. Expert assistance is provided through every phase of the investment, so you can:
- Develop your investment strategy – set goals and find relevant opportunities
- Create the right entity and operating agreement – protect finances and friendships
- Evaluate acquisitions – remove emotion from the equation
- Explore financing options – there is money if you know where to look
- Minimize tax liability – financial reporting and tax preparation
Education & Support
Lack of taxable income does not eliminate your need to file tax returns!
Implement the right financial controls to maintain your desired standard of living.