Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about how Bach, James, Mansour & Company, P.C. (BJM) collects and utilizes your personal information. Most importantly:
- We do not sell visitor information.
- We do not provide visitor information to persons or entities outside of BJM.
- We afford all prospective, current, and past clients the same protection in regard to the use of personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
Information we obtain as part of providing you with our services may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information we receive from you on applications, questionnaires, or other documents
- Information about your transactions on this website, including your contact information
Using Personal Information
BJM uses personal information obtained from this website in a limited and carefully controlled manner. The use of personal information includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Administering this website
- Customizing your website visit experience
- Sending you communications such as email newsletters
We disclose information with third parties only as permitted or required by law. We take steps to assure that those parties respect your privacy by limiting the use of the information to the purpose for which it was disclosed, and my sharing only the information that we are required or authorized to share.
Confidentiality and Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. Only those persons who need your information to perform their job have access to it. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures that comply with federal regulations to protect your information. All employees are instructed to protect the confidentiality of your personal information as described in these policies, which are strictly enforced.