A growing CPA firm in Duluth has an immediate need for a Staff Tax Accountant with 2 or more years of experience in a public accounting firm.
• Prepare income tax returns for individuals and business entities.
• Prepare clients’ accounting through financial statements.
• Research issues and provide guidance to clients.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Must have two or more years of recent Public Accounting experience
• Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with QuickBooks, UltraTax and Accounting CS software a plus
• Must be organized, proactive, deadline-driven, and be able to work independently
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Team environment – positive, dynamic culture
• Medical Insurance, Vision, Dental, 401k with matching STD, LTD
• Holidays, Paid Vacation, PTO
• Continuing Ed, Professional Memberships
• Opportunities for advancement
Location: Duluth, GA
Please send your resume to email@example.com.