If you have any questions, even if you’re not a BJM client, please contact us. We’re here to help everyone get through these stressful times. For assistance managing your tax and accounting needs during the coronavirus outbreak or any other time, don’t hesitate to contact the professionals at BJM. Find updates pertaining to COVID-19 below:
We wanted to send you a quick update on BJM office procedures during this unprecedented coronavirus outbreak.
First and foremost, our office is open, and we’re diligently working on client tax preparation, business accounting, and community association tax and accounting work. We’re still available by phone and email if you have any questions.
Secondly, since the health and safety of our team and clients are our primary concerns, we’re making a few changes in the way we conduct business:
- We have implemented our teleworking plan, so some BJM team members will be working remotely for the time being. Our network is set up for this type of situation.
- If you have a face-to-face meeting scheduled, we will contact you and recommend changing to a conference call or Skype call.
- Please submit any remaining documents needed to complete your tax return through our portal. Click here to register.
- To drop off documents at the office, please call us when you arrive and leave the documents on the front desk. We’ll deliver them internally.
- You can make payments for tax returns or other services by mail or online. Click here to access online payments. We can also take credit cards as a payment method, or mail it in as we can still accept them as long as we are open.
We’re also keeping close track of IRS and other tax-related changes, and will be sending you an update shortly.
Thank you for your continued support.
Neal Bach, CPA
Hermione Graus, Operations Manager
Neal joined the firm in 1980, and became a principal in 1986. His work experience includes accounting, auditing, business and individual taxes, and business and financial consulting. Neal also has extensive experience working with community associations and real estate entities.