4th annual edition of year-end fun – accountant style!
As the year winds down, the team at Bach, James, Mansour & Company gets a little chance to relax before kicking back into high gear again in mid-January. ‘Tis the season that we like to show you accountants do indeed have a sense of humor.
Welcome to the accounting department, where everybody counts!
This year, we scoured the internet – and every coffee mug and t-shirt we could find – to come up with our list of favorite funny CPA sayings. We hope you have as much fun reading this as we did writing it.
Here are our top 10 picks for the funniest accounting sayings, slogans, and quotes.
- Accountant (noun) – Someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had, in a way you don’t understand. See also wizard, magician.
- I’m a CPA, what’s your superpower?
- Accounting motto – Be “audit” you can be.
- CPA vacation – arrives after 7AM with no tie.
- Accounting = Coffee + Math
- I’m an accountant. To save time, let’s assume I’m never wrong.
- Dear IRS, please remove me from your mailing list.
- “People ask me, ‘Were you funny as a child?’ Well, no, I was an accountant.” Ellen DeGeneres
- Santa, you gave away 60 billion toys and didn’t get one receipt?
- Accountant cheer. Two four six eight, who do we depreciate!
- There are 3 types of accountants. Those who can count and those who can’t.
- CPA – because badass miracle worker isn’t an official job title.
It’s accrual world
Yes, I knew there were 12 sayings listed. Just a little extra CPA humor, which will be included on your December invoice. If you’d like to see the other three times we were funny, here are our previous December blog posts.
- 2017 – Holidays, Taxes, and Dreams Quiz
- 2016 – It’s the Most Deductible Time of the Year!
- 2015 – Year-end fun, Accountant Style
The team at Bach, James, Mansour & Company wishes you a happy and safe holiday season, and a prosperous 2019. Enjoy the season with your family and friends. We’ll catch up with you later about taxes, HOA audits, and other fun stuff.
Neal Bach, CPA