Meet the Team
Harry Wuest, CPA
Harry Wuest joined the firm in 1997 as a part-time employee. After impressing the team with his extensive knowledge of business structure and real estate, he has been with the firm ever since. Prior to BJM, Harry managed a local real estate investment firm.
Clients describe Harry as very approachable and friendly. He listens, remembers, and then follows through – a refreshing change in today’s hectic work environment. Harry utilizes his business experience to the benefit of both individual and business clients. “I used to manage a small business,” Harry commented, “so I understand my clients’ concerns and can help them find the right information, put out fires and overcome business challenges.”
When not working, Harry enjoys spending time with family, playing golf and also watching University of Georgia sports – at least until they play his alma mater University of Central Florida. As a heart transplant recipient, Harry has also worked with the Georgia Transplant Foundation, educating people on the value of organ donation.
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board of Directors
- Chairman, Professional Ethics Committee
- Chairman, Management of Accounting Practice Conference – 2008-2009
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Chapter of the Community Associations Institute, Golf Tournament Committee
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Georgia Transplant Foundation
- U.S. Jaycees